Client Services Account Manager, Digital Media
The Account Manager plays a key role in the execution of direct mail and digital marketing campaigns for our nonprofit clients. The Account Manager utilizes outstanding communication and project management skills to develop trusted partnerships with our clients and to support our internal account teams. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker able to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Assists in the overall development of direct marketing plans to support assigned client account(s) ensuring that commitments are met as required.
- Interfaces with the client to understand overall objectives and requirements.
- Works with team to develop and maintain detailed project timelines and schedules for clients.
- Responsible for the overall quality control of all client assets; ensuring timeliness and accuracy of client deliverables including multi-channel testing plans and campaign reports.
- Participates in client update and reporting meetings. Assists with the preparation of client presentations.
- Reviews campaign results and prepares recommendations for clients.
- Responsible for collecting, organizing, and sharing all project assets both internally and externally with clients.
- Serves as a point of contact for the clients for day to day needs.
- Manages the creative and technical development and production process for multi-channel campaigns including direct mail, email, advertising, social and web.
- Manages sample packages for clients and internal reference center for direct mail campaigns.
- Performs data entry of client fundraising costs and segmentation.
- Conducts research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Researches and reports on industry trends that can be used in forecasting future direct-marketing needs.
- Participates in trade shows/conferences by representing CDR and sharing information on company services.
- Provides additional team and client support as necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet client fundraising goals.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills are vital to success in this position.
- Ability to handle multiple projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative to learn Direct Response Marketing and the assigned client account details and follow through successfully on projects.
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities, solving problems as they may arise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Other required competencies include assistive planning and problem solving.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic understanding of analytics.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A degree in Marketing or Communications especially preferred, but not required.
- One to two years of project or account management experience. Nonprofit and/or fundraising experience a plus.
- Experience with platforms such as Luminate Online, Donor Drive, Blackbaud CRM a plus.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: CDR Digital Account Manager